Cheeky Quotes

Friday, December 21, 2012

Missing Home


I really miss my hometown.  In February of 2011 my friend Seth, his son, and I all drove up there together and I think that was one of the most fun trips I've ever had.  Even falling off a cliff at Old Man's Caves was fun. :)
 
I miss the cold....the snow....the ice....the dirty looking buildings and streets....driving down High Street through the Short North and into Campus...I miss Tim Hortons and the Bicentennial barn....I miss my friends and family....I miss it all!! 
 
I hope this year I'll be able to make it up again to visit.  Even if I have to go alone this time it will still be awesome to be back "home"....even if just for a few days.



 
 








1 comment:

  1. Have you considered relocating back home?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, questions, comments -- whatever you think about this post!!