Cheeky Quotes

Thursday, November 22, 2012

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

As you can see I numbered the comments in order of receipt and I did NOT include my post saying that the sweeps is over.  I put in the least number which is 1 and the total number of comments which is 10 and random.org decided that number 4 was the winner which is emschmidt429.


CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING!!!  

Please, ONLY IF YOU ARE EMSCHMIDT429, post a comment on this blog confirming you have seen that you have won.  Then please EMAIL ME HERE with your mailing information.  I'll email you back once I receive yours to reconfirm everything and go over everything.

If I do not hear from EMSCHMIDT429 by SATURDAY AFTERNOON I will have random.org pick another winner.

Thanks to all who entered and again, congratulations to emschmidt429!  :)

2 comments:

  1. It's me, hooray!!! I'm so excited, I announced it to my entire household who were visiting for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on winning!!!!

      If you can please email me (the link to my email is in the blog post) that would be great. :)

      Delete

Share your thoughts, questions, comments -- whatever you think about this post!!